SKILL PRACTICE SCHEDULE
(For Returning or Experienced Riders)
The Skills Practice session is the same curriculum as the BRC2 course.
Go to the BRC2 SCHEDULE to register
(Don’t forget to use the code above to receive the discounted price at registration time)
NEED SKILLS PRACTICE ONLY?
Skills Practice Only sessions are for large groups of experienced riders or past students that have passed the MSF course within the last 3 years. There is a small discount for groups and past students.
Have a group of 3 or more? Save on your registration fees!
The bigger the group, the bigger the discount for everyone in the group.
Contact KDMT for the group discount code.
RETURNING STUDENTS (< 3 yrs ago)
- must have successfully passed the MSF course within the past 3 yrs (picture of MSF Card, or the MSF Card#, is required)
- must have an “M” license endorsement on your license
- must use your own motorcycle or scooter (see Course Forms for details on using your own motorcycle or scooter)
- must register for a BRC2 class *
(* when registering, enter the discount code below to receive the returning student discount)
- must email/text KDMT-Milw (Contact Us) that you are registering for the BRC2 for Skills Practice only, and to provide the above mentioned prerequisite information
- Classroom session is optional; attendance is recommended to reinforce concepts taught.