RESOURCES, INFORMATION AND LINKS
Various WI DMV Info & Links...
Various MSF Info & Links...
Click on the desired topic title to go to that information:
- Motorcycle Pre-Ride Inspection
- Fool’s Gear vs. Cool Gear Chart
- Safety Top 10 List
- Becoming a Rider Coach
Interested in becoming a Rider Coach for KD Motorcycle Training? What are the requirements? Where do you start?
Various Motorcycle Riding Info & Links...
- Slow Speed Maneuvers (Videos):
- Turning in a Curve (Physics behind Counter Steering) (Videos)
- Riding Fails (Videos)
- Group Riding Hand Signals (Videos)
- An Adventure in Motorcycle Physics (MSF Free Course)
- Note: This course material is only available in the iTunes U app on iPhone or iPad.
- Click for Course Materials
- Course Description: Motorcyclists can improve their riding awareness and skills by acquiring a deeper understanding of the physics of riding. Although technical in nature, this content offers practical application in helping riders become more effective decision-makers as they control the inputs when operating their motorcycle on the street. This course is based upon the intellectual property of the Motorcycle Safety Foundation and the DVD/booklet set “The Complete Motorcyclist” published by the Institut für Zweiradsicherheit e.V.